CEOS Publisher will play a major role in maintaining the integrity of the scientific literature, therefore on occasion, it is important to retract articles. Below are the points that we may retract articles.
- There might few situations where the author present results or contents that are incorrect, misrepresented, carelessly prepared, intentionally falsified or plagiarized. Such articles threaten the integrity of scientific literature and need to be retracted.
- If identified the findings have previously been published elsewhere without proper cross-checking, authorization or justification.
- If the manuscript content is plagiarized (another person's ideas, results, or words without giving appropriate credits) or inappropriate authorship.
- Where unethical research has been identified.
- Violation of the confidentiality of a research subject.
- Doing offensive comment about others in the same filed or work.
Important points to consider for Author to withdrawal Manuscript:
- Ensure you have conclusive evidence to support your decision of withdrawal.
- Withdrawn procedure will be officially confirmed only by editorial team.
- If the authors do not reply to communication even after multiple reminders, at any stage of the publication process; we holds all rights to disclose conduct of the authors and the content of the manuscript without author's further approval, and cannot be held responsible for consequences arising from it.
- If withdrawal is proposed after initiation or completion of the peer review process then the author(s) are liable to submit a withdrawn consent letter signed by all.
For any further queries, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org