Instructions For Editors
Journal Editor will play a vital role for the growth of the journal in the scientific community. Editor decisions or feedback will have a direct impact on the published papers or an individual researcher’s career. CEOS Editor offer support and guidance in providing the best experience while handling the journals
- The Editor should be an active participant in providing new ideas, suggestions in improving the standard of journal.
- The Editor need to support the journal with Editorial, Perspectives twice a year and it should have an impact on the advancements happening around the globe.
- The Editor should encourage submissions from the author in high growth markets.
- The Editor should encourage publication of peer-reviewed research, and technological advances in the path of informative new discoveries.
- The Editor should encourage publishing high quality articles with global outreach.
- The Editors can maximize the discoverability of journal and consistently improve the Journal standards by handling thorough peer review.
- The Editor should provide the decision on the submitted manuscripts based on the novelty and quality. It’s the editor who decides whether the submitted manuscript is appropriate for the journal.
- The Editors should involve in the peer review process and help the authors in enhancing the impact of the article.
- The Editor is very important to choose the right reviewer for the quality of the article.
- In the peer review process the Editor’s decision remains final.
Benefits for Editors
- Joining as Editorial board member can be a significant aspect in the career progression.
- Awarding Certificate as a token of your contribution and constant support.
- Your biography and achievements along with the research profile will be displayed on the journal webpage.
- Fast-processing of the paper.
- As an Editor you can refer your colleagues for participating in the journal growth
- High Priority on Individual or Institutional Membership
Aspirants are encouraged to send their updated CV and research interest, along with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org